FIGaming
Welcome to the FIGaming Forum. If you're new to the site and looking to join, please register and follow up by going into the New Users forum and post an application. From there we will accept you and hopefully get gaming with you instantly. Thanks for reading, and enjoy the forum.

Sincerely,

FIGaming Staff
FIGaming
Welcome to the FIGaming Forum. If you're new to the site and looking to join, please register and follow up by going into the New Users forum and post an application. From there we will accept you and hopefully get gaming with you instantly. Thanks for reading, and enjoy the forum.

Sincerely,

FIGaming Staff
FIGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE Youtub10RegisterLog in

Welcome to Fear Incarnate! Please read the rules

Affiliates
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Donate
Twitter
Latest topics
» START UP xFIx
ALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:10 pm by Anon

» PSN userlist
ALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:18 pm by PushedKILLA69

» peaceout hommie
ALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:52 pm by CurryBoy

» Application
ALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:50 pm by CurryBoy

» IM back BITCCHEss
ALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 pm by mega3

» HELP ME PLZ
ALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:43 pm by mega3

» Im Leaving
ALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:15 pm by mega3

» cocacola9911's Apllication
ALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:54 pm by mega3

» application
ALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:12 pm by smitty2213

Top posters
Nox
ALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE I_vote_lcapALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE I_voting_barALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE I_vote_rcap 
Cleary_2011
ALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE I_vote_lcapALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE I_voting_barALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE I_vote_rcap 
CurryBoy
Gam
mega3
DDukes999
Daithilad
PATTYC10
Xxshocks
VKI007
Visit counter
hits counter

ALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gam
Admin
Admin
Gam

ALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE Empty
PostSubject: ALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE   ALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:42 am

Im the admin responsible for the organisation of the forums., and im getting irritated with the way some people use these forums.

I know some of you guys havent used forums before, but please can we just use some common sense. I dont like logging on the this site and seeing piles and piles of unorganised Topics and everything in its wrong place. So please, for the benefit of everyone could we please just follow these simple rules

1. Use a sensible and easily understandable thread title
2. If you see a thread related to what you want to talk about, use that thread instead of making a new thread
3. You dont need to double post. If you missed something in your first post, look for the EDIT buttom at the top right of your post.
4. The forums are not for conversation. If a thread ends up becoming people just chatting in a non constructive way, these posts will be deleted. If you want to chat with someone, use the Chatbox or an external Instant Messaging service
5. Make sure you use the correct topic to post your thread in. We've made sure theres a catagory for pretty much anything you would want to talk about. If you want a new catagory, send a PM to me, Nox or Crouchy_Nine so we can help with that.

I dont want to be sounding like a boring old git, but I'd prefer it if everybody could actualy use the forum appropriately to save me alot of work, than me having to end up deleting a load of threads because they werent in the right place ect.

Thanks
Gam
Back to top Go down

ALL USERS PLEASE READ - FORUM USAGE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FIGaming :: Introductions :: New Users Visit Here-
Jump to: