FIGaming
Welcome to the FIGaming Forum. If you're new to the site and looking to join, please register and follow up by going into the New Users forum and post an application. From there we will accept you and hopefully get gaming with you instantly. Thanks for reading, and enjoy the forum.

Sincerely,

FIGaming Staff
FIGaming
Welcome to the FIGaming Forum. If you're new to the site and looking to join, please register and follow up by going into the New Users forum and post an application. From there we will accept you and hopefully get gaming with you instantly. Thanks for reading, and enjoy the forum.

Sincerely,

FIGaming Staff
FIGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesFear Incarnate: The History Youtub10RegisterLog in

Welcome to Fear Incarnate! Please read the rules

Affiliates
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Donate
Twitter
Latest topics
» START UP xFIx
Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:10 pm by Anon

» PSN userlist
Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:18 pm by PushedKILLA69

» peaceout hommie
Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:52 pm by CurryBoy

» Application
Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:50 pm by CurryBoy

» IM back BITCCHEss
Fear Incarnate: The History EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 pm by mega3

» HELP ME PLZ
Fear Incarnate: The History EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:43 pm by mega3

» Im Leaving
Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:15 pm by mega3

» cocacola9911's Apllication
Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:54 pm by mega3

» application
Fear Incarnate: The History EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:12 pm by smitty2213

Top posters
Nox
Fear Incarnate: The History I_vote_lcapFear Incarnate: The History I_voting_barFear Incarnate: The History I_vote_rcap 
Cleary_2011
Fear Incarnate: The History I_vote_lcapFear Incarnate: The History I_voting_barFear Incarnate: The History I_vote_rcap 
CurryBoy
Gam
mega3
DDukes999
Daithilad
PATTYC10
Xxshocks
VKI007
Visit counter
hits counter

Fear Incarnate: The History

Go down 
+2
Nox
Gam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gam
Admin
Admin
Gam

Fear Incarnate: The History Empty
PostSubject: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:43 am

Fear Incarnate is a new project, undergo by N0X1T3, Crouchy_Nine and Gam.

Each founder has been a part of at least one previous clan, sometimes more than one. Thus is our love for gaming. The direct reason for the creation of the clan is the rise and fall of the "FGA". We where all part of this small, yet friendly clan, owned and hosted by friends. Yet, when times got tough for them, they fell, leaving us behind. With new strength in our hearts, we founded Incarnate Gaming to show our strength and power is un-rivaled.

Now, as we gain members and respect, we can truely prove who we are, the best of the best in gaming. Those who will stand up to the likes of 0ptic, then defeat them.

We will be the best we can be. We ARE the best we can be.

Glory is earned in Blood.

We are Incarnate Gaming

Last edited by Gam on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:45 am

I WAS PART OF FGA AND EnD
Back to top Go down
Gam
Admin
Admin
Gam

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:53 am

Edited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:09 pm

FGA had potential. Just shitty leader I guess ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:55 am

(Y)<3
Back to top Go down
Nox
Admin
Admin
Nox

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:25 am

I was a member of DB, FGA, EnD. I was not happy with either one of them, so we thought about creating Incarnate Gaming!

We will prove who we are! we bring fear! We are FEAR INCARNATE GAMING CLAN!
Back to top Go down
https://figaming.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:13 pm

I was part of warmachine on MW2. There was no potential when I was there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:56 pm

intresting response from guest (Idiot). wonder how many ppl new that the leader had to put up with a cirtain two members trying to hack the forum... and take over.. and eventuly had to close the site due to them causing to much trouble. and reports from forumotion.

anyways.. good to see you guys have dusted yourselfs off and started your own clan, from what i've seen it looks good. wish you all the best and hope you gain many active members.

p.s i vote 150+

Back to top Go down
Nox
Admin
Admin
Nox

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:11 am

Lol, Thanks for voting and hopefully we can make an allience later on.

N0X1T3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Alliance granted and I think we should Lock this forum.. It wasn't necessarily around to be commented on. Hahaha. XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:55 pm

ha i was apart of NCIS and *MA*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:55 pm

than it did not work out so i am here!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:57 pm

sorry about posting three times in a row but u guys did a good job
Back to top Go down
DDukes999
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:47 pm

0_0 I like the history.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tomahawkinmasta
CurryBoy
Head of Competitive Operations
CurryBoy

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:32 pm

thts an amazing history
Back to top Go down
Xxshocks
Amateur Poster
Amateur Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:45 pm

yeah it is amazing
Back to top Go down
CurryBoy
CurryBoy

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:14 am

when did this clan start up
Back to top Go down
Gam
Admin
Admin
Gam

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:25 am

Febuary of this year although, we had a wipe about a month back and started over.

PS thanks for the appreciation
Back to top Go down
mega3
Head of Security
Head of Security
mega3

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:03 am

where is infected project???
Back to top Go down
mega3
Head of Security
Head of Security
mega3

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:05 am

and you know this id a game right????? you said glory is earned in blood.....
Back to top Go down
Nox
Admin
Admin
Nox

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:12 pm

'infected project and mrphyzikal both decided to abanden us.... So i've just changed the info as i havent seen it yet lol ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear Incarnate: The History   Fear Incarnate: The History Empty

Back to top Go down

Fear Incarnate: The History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FIGaming :: Introductions :: About Us-
Jump to: