FIGaming
Welcome to the FIGaming Forum. If you're new to the site and looking to join, please register and follow up by going into the New Users forum and post an application. From there we will accept you and hopefully get gaming with you instantly. Thanks for reading, and enjoy the forum.

Sincerely,

FIGaming Staff
FIGaming
Welcome to the FIGaming Forum. If you're new to the site and looking to join, please register and follow up by going into the New Users forum and post an application. From there we will accept you and hopefully get gaming with you instantly. Thanks for reading, and enjoy the forum.

Sincerely,

FIGaming Staff
FIGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesREAD FOR COMPETITIVE Youtub10RegisterLog in

Welcome to Fear Incarnate! Please read the rules

Affiliates
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Donate
Twitter
Latest topics
» START UP xFIx
READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:10 pm by Anon

» PSN userlist
READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:18 pm by PushedKILLA69

» peaceout hommie
READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:52 pm by CurryBoy

» Application
READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:50 pm by CurryBoy

» IM back BITCCHEss
READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 pm by mega3

» HELP ME PLZ
READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:43 pm by mega3

» Im Leaving
READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:15 pm by mega3

» cocacola9911's Apllication
READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:54 pm by mega3

» application
READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:12 pm by smitty2213

Top posters
Nox
READ FOR COMPETITIVE I_vote_lcapREAD FOR COMPETITIVE I_voting_barREAD FOR COMPETITIVE I_vote_rcap 
Cleary_2011
READ FOR COMPETITIVE I_vote_lcapREAD FOR COMPETITIVE I_voting_barREAD FOR COMPETITIVE I_vote_rcap 
CurryBoy
Gam
mega3
DDukes999
Daithilad
PATTYC10
Xxshocks
VKI007
Visit counter
hits counter

READ FOR COMPETITIVE

Go down 
+5
CurryBoy
Nox
mikeyiom
DDukes999
Cleary_2011
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cleary_2011
Postaholic 0_0'
Postaholic 0_0'
Cleary_2011

READ FOR COMPETITIVE Empty
PostSubject: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:33 am

The main reason i joined this clan is because i wanna get into gamebattles or something, and so far it hasnt happened scratch , i wanna no who seriously is willing and thinks they are good enough for gamebattles, PLEASE!, i need as many names as possible and then i can host a big trial with all members and we then pick our team..
Back to top Go down
DDukes999
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:54 am

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tomahawkinmasta
mikeyiom
mikeyiom

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:16 am

i'll give it a go, never done it before so i don't know what it's like
Back to top Go down
Nox
Admin
Admin
Nox

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:18 pm

For allwho's even in the interest of playing and representing us, sign up to gamebattles.com and post ur contact info in the topic already made, from there we'll invite all of u to the team, this way we can join ladders, then we can consentrate specific teams. or atleast just reg on www.gamebattles.com and post ur info in the GB information thread, if you dont do this, we wont get in GB till u do so.
Back to top Go down
https://figaming.forumotion.com
DDukes999
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Well my gamebattles name is Damo999 and email is damiondukes@rocketmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tomahawkinmasta
CurryBoy
Head of Competitive Operations
CurryBoy

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:15 pm

yess cleary i wanna do it and ive done it b4 Razz and ma gb info is already on the other topic
Back to top Go down
Gam
Admin
Admin
Gam

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:22 am

Well how about somebody actualy starts a team then...
Back to top Go down
mega3
Head of Security
Head of Security
mega3

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:32 pm

hey nox when it says to enter my gamertag it makes me download firefox
Back to top Go down
CurryBoy
CurryBoy

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:11 pm

ummmm it shouldnt it worked 4 mee
Back to top Go down
mega3
Head of Security
Head of Security
mega3

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:55 pm

ya i just downloaded it but i forgot my password to my gammer tag i put it to auto. sign me in
Back to top Go down
mikeyiom
mikeyiom

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:06 pm

cleary, i just made a GB account, what do I have to do now??
Back to top Go down
CurryBoy
CurryBoy

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:00 am

Gam wrote:
Well how about somebody actualy starts a team then...
i did no one replies in da topic
Back to top Go down
Cleary_2011
Postaholic 0_0'
Postaholic 0_0'
Cleary_2011

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:16 am

BDW YOU NEED A KD OF AT LEAST 1.50 TO BE EVEN CONSIDERED, I DONT WANT TO BE GETTING RAPED EVERY GAME
Back to top Go down
Nox
Admin
Admin
Nox

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:27 pm

cleary, u WILL NOT have any KD restriction. You WILL have to play with ur team to check their skills, thats one of the arguements ihad with ym last clan before i made this one, i'm not asking you to do this, im TELLING you. Don't even bother checking up their KDR, party up with them, check how they play to see if their playng style and skill is worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:44 pm

Yeah cleary kd doesnt really come into play comp because your lucky to get a kdr of 1 in those matches, and we did have a comp team but they never turned up to training or bothered using the site to find out when the training was even on....
Back to top Go down
CurryBoy
CurryBoy

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:20 am

how about someone makes a organised team
Back to top Go down
Cleary_2011
Postaholic 0_0'
Postaholic 0_0'
Cleary_2011

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:22 am

lol that was only the others who were never on the squad, i dont think we have enough active members to even have an organised squad, honestly there is about 10 MAX members that are actually active, we need to delete the ones who havnt been on in like 3months. But if someone is actually willing to step up and organise a team that would be good, can always get help from other members too!!!!
Back to top Go down
mega3
Head of Security
Head of Security
mega3

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:17 am

hey nox i was thinking of creating a new account for this because i forgot my password and the ps3's site is down so it might be mega3 , i don't know i'll tell you guys my new mlg , oh and nox i beat the living crap out of you last night Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nox
Admin
Admin
Nox

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:36 pm

Oh you dreamt you played me 1v1 last night? good for you, son Smile
Back to top Go down
mega3
Head of Security
Head of Security
mega3

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:54 pm

ah thank you dad
Back to top Go down
Cleary_2011
Postaholic 0_0'
Postaholic 0_0'
Cleary_2011

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:28 pm

lets just get all the names interested first n hold one big trial?
Back to top Go down
Elwowy
Elwowy

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:30 am

I already was in right? or was tht for something else?
Back to top Go down
Nox
Admin
Admin
Nox

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:17 am

1. WE need someone to take the first step making our teams, if tyou wish togo GB, i've already made a team for both MW2 & BO, so lemme know who's the leader and i'll give u the "captain" role.

I have not chosen to make a FI Elite team as of yet cuz i wanna see who YOU wants on a team. So please, someone make a Team, GB or something else, make a thread, sayin what game blah blah blah, and go for it.
Back to top Go down
Cleary_2011
Postaholic 0_0'
Postaholic 0_0'
Cleary_2011

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:36 am

1 of admins should do it
Back to top Go down
Nox
Admin
Admin
Nox

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:54 am

why the admins? should rather be someoen to take the inisuative to step forward n help us in competitive. we got enough members now to make many squads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR COMPETITIVE   READ FOR COMPETITIVE Empty

Back to top Go down

READ FOR COMPETITIVE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next