FIGaming
Welcome to the FIGaming Forum. If you're new to the site and looking to join, please register and follow up by going into the New Users forum and post an application. From there we will accept you and hopefully get gaming with you instantly. Thanks for reading, and enjoy the forum.

Sincerely,

FIGaming Staff
FIGaming
Welcome to the FIGaming Forum. If you're new to the site and looking to join, please register and follow up by going into the New Users forum and post an application. From there we will accept you and hopefully get gaming with you instantly. Thanks for reading, and enjoy the forum.

Sincerely,

FIGaming Staff
FIGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesJob Application Form Youtub10RegisterLog in

Welcome to Fear Incarnate! Please read the rules

Affiliates
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Donate
Twitter
Latest topics
» START UP xFIx
Job Application Form EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:10 pm by Anon

» PSN userlist
Job Application Form EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:18 pm by PushedKILLA69

» peaceout hommie
Job Application Form EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:52 pm by CurryBoy

» Application
Job Application Form EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:50 pm by CurryBoy

» IM back BITCCHEss
Job Application Form EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 pm by mega3

» HELP ME PLZ
Job Application Form EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:43 pm by mega3

» Im Leaving
Job Application Form EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:15 pm by mega3

» cocacola9911's Apllication
Job Application Form EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:54 pm by mega3

» application
Job Application Form EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:12 pm by smitty2213

Top posters
Nox
Job Application Form I_vote_lcapJob Application Form I_voting_barJob Application Form I_vote_rcap 
Cleary_2011
Job Application Form I_vote_lcapJob Application Form I_voting_barJob Application Form I_vote_rcap 
CurryBoy
Gam
mega3
DDukes999
Daithilad
PATTYC10
Xxshocks
VKI007
Visit counter
hits counter

Job Application Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nox
Admin
Admin
Nox

Job Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Job Application Form   Job Application Form EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:25 am

Here's the application for any Staff Position you're wanting to take/fill. Post a new thread with the title: "[Username]'s Job App." So, for example if I posted a Job Application, I would name the thread "N0X1T3's Job App."

Name:
Staff Position:
Days and Hours you can dedicate to this job:

Why do you want this job?
What experience do you have in this field?
How active are you on the forum?

It's a simple form, fill it out with great detail and decent spelling/grammar so we can understand what you're trying to say.
Back to top Go down
https://figaming.forumotion.com
Cleary_2011
Postaholic 0_0'
Postaholic 0_0'
Cleary_2011

Job Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Application Form   Job Application Form EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Name:Cleary_2011, Conor Cleary
Staff Position: Recruiter, i would like to recruit new members and give them trials to see if they got what it takes to play competitive.
Days and Hours you can dedicate to this job: well im on summer holidays in a week so im available for the next 3 months.

Why do you want this job? To help the clan recruit quality members.
What experience do you have in this field? i have dealt with many clans and know what qualities are needed to make a good competitive player.
How active are you on the forum? i just joined but i will be on most days

It's a simple form, fill it out with great detail and decent spelling/grammar so we can understand what you're trying to say.
Back to top Go down

Job Application Form
Page 1 of 1