FIGaming
Welcome to the FIGaming Forum. If you're new to the site and looking to join, please register and follow up by going into the New Users forum and post an application. From there we will accept you and hopefully get gaming with you instantly. Thanks for reading, and enjoy the forum.

Sincerely,

FIGaming Staff
FIGaming
Welcome to the FIGaming Forum. If you're new to the site and looking to join, please register and follow up by going into the New Users forum and post an application. From there we will accept you and hopefully get gaming with you instantly. Thanks for reading, and enjoy the forum.

Sincerely,

FIGaming Staff
FIGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesCrouchy Nine, Job Application Form Youtub10RegisterLog in

Welcome to Fear Incarnate! Please read the rules

Affiliates
Top 100 Clans :: Think your clan is the best? Prove it.
Donate
Twitter
Latest topics
» START UP xFIx
Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:10 pm by Anon

» PSN userlist
Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:18 pm by PushedKILLA69

» peaceout hommie
Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:52 pm by CurryBoy

» Application
Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:50 pm by CurryBoy

» IM back BITCCHEss
Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:40 pm by mega3

» HELP ME PLZ
Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:43 pm by mega3

» Im Leaving
Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:15 pm by mega3

» cocacola9911's Apllication
Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:54 pm by mega3

» application
Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:12 pm by smitty2213

Top posters
Nox
Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form I_vote_lcapCrouchy Nine, Job Application Form I_voting_barCrouchy Nine, Job Application Form I_vote_rcap 
Cleary_2011
Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form I_vote_lcapCrouchy Nine, Job Application Form I_voting_barCrouchy Nine, Job Application Form I_vote_rcap 
CurryBoy
Gam
mega3
DDukes999
Daithilad
PATTYC10
Xxshocks
VKI007
Visit counter
hits counter

Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nox
Admin
Admin
Nox

Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form   Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:27 am

Name: Nathan Saunders

Staff Position: Head of Graphics or GFX team

Days and Hours you can dedicate to this job: As many as needed

Why do you want this job? Like to think i'm pretty good with Graphics and help the clan with them as much as possible

What experience do you have in this field?N0X knows mainly but about 6 years as a Hobby, take a look at the header of the site

How active are you on the forum? On at least twice a day
Back to top Go down
https://figaming.forumotion.com
Nox
Admin
Admin
Nox

PostSubject: Re: Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form   Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:00 pm

You're geting a 2 week trial to see if your any good ;)
Good luck :D
Back to top Go down
https://figaming.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form   Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:48 pm

Okey Dokey, thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form   Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Crouchy Nine, Job Application Form
Page 1 of 1